Sunday, March 6, 2011

Web 2.0 Presentation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoO9gktdthM


        In my presentation I used logical flow by explaining what the company does, how they use research to improve there company, what there strategy is after the research, how they have improved there company to achieve there strategy, then finally how they have completed and continue to improve there goals. It could be improved by maybe organizing the information, so it is more user friendly and easier to understand. I feel that I answered most questions that would explain the concept. There could be points in the presentation were you might have more in depth questions, but giving you all the little details would make the presentation long and boring and probably more confusing. I tried making the first two slides more interesting and general in order to grab attention quickly. I added a diagram in the second slide to make it easier to understand. I didn't ask many questions because I didn't feel that many people would know much about the company Zurich, so I mainly just explained what the company was all about. I tried to clearly and precisely explain the concept in order for the viewer to understand what I was trying to say. Any claims I made were believable and were backed up by facts. By making the slides simple and easy to understand I feel that it avoided any clutter and by not adding to many pictures to one slide. I attempted to make the slides very easy to read so the viewer would not be trying to read my slides and would listen to what I was saying. Also I didn't show everything on the slide at once, I put the information up as I was saying it.
        By critiquing someone else's presentation it helped me to be able to critique my presentation better. Also it also gave me new ideas and ways to better my presentation. I learned different techniques of doing things that I didn't think of doing before and it also taught me some things that are not good to do. Not only did it teach me new and better ways of doing things, it also helped me better understand things that you should avoid doing.
       Doing this project has taught me new ways of using web 2.0. Many of the tools you had to use to create this project were new to me and now I am more familiar with them. This project will be a big help when in the business world. I will now know how to create a better and more effective presentation and by being able to do this may help me achieve goals I may have within a company. Also by having this knowledge will make me more valuable to a business.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment