Saturday, March 26, 2011

Database Project

    In the database project I learned ways of using Microsoft Access. I have never used it before so it was all new to me. I learned how to create tables, Queries, Forms, and Reports in Microsoft Access. I also learned how to import data into access and how to format and edit the data. This Project gave me a better understand of how a database can be very useful.
     One way I believe you could enhance the functionality of the database would be to create a query with age groups so that it would enable you to see what age group your gym most likely targets. I believe by doing this it would give the gym owner a better understanding of what age group they should target. If you set it up so it showed different age groups and also out of those age groups which had the most amount of end dates this would also be some helpful information. That's one way I believe you could effectively enhance this database.

No comments:

Post a Comment